What have we been up to?

No work has happened in the past 2.5 weeks... very annoyed but there isn't anything we can do about it, so we move on. I have been working on some projects around the house. Here are a few of them.

Dave's Great Grandma had these cute owl salt and pepper shakers and was giving them away- no one wanted them, so I got them! A quick coat of primer, paint and clear sealer and they are cute little owls that I need to find a spot for. We won't be using them as salt and pepper shakers, but I think they will be cute on a bookcase or on a shelf next to a plant, or a vase...



 After :)

I also tackled putting the peel and stick tiles at the bottom of a lot of our cabinets. I chose to protect the bottom on cabinets that are going to see heavy wear and that might have water dripped on them when things are put away from the dishwasher. 



Yes, the TV remote was important- I had to listen to something while doing this, it was a little mind-numbing. 


Done! Only a few more to go!

I have started to plan out in my head (and on a curtain on the floor in the living room) where pictures and things are going to be hung on the walls. 

This is the very beginning of a big picture wall that will go on one of the dining room walls. 


I need to buy a few frames, paint some I already have, buy some burlap or linen (not sure yet), get some more pictures and other things to fill frames etc... I am excited how it will look. It might be hard to see now, but in my head it looks great!

That's the update. Hopefully I will have bigger updates, 
*cough* banisters *cough* 
soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment