Quick Project=Big Impact

My closet came with a fluorescent light. Not just any florescent light but one with only one working bulb that would flicker constantly when turned on. I would literally get a headache if I had to be in there for more than a minute  which was daily since I couldn't see very well with the one bulb! 

The last working bulb finally burned out and we decided that it wasn't worth buying another florescent light bulb when we could put a cheap regular fixture in. 

This project happened so fast that I don't have any before pictures!

I sent Dave to the store and he bought a $11 double bulb fixture.  

(If you look close you can see the outline of the long and skinny florescent light)


Seriously, I can see every corner of my closet now. I am so happy! And no more headaches! 
It is the simple things sometimes that make the biggest difference. 



No comments:

Post a Comment