Here we GO!!!!

Things are about to get crazy around here! I am going to do daily posts (a post for what happens each day though I doubt I will be blogging each day)... 


Here is what will be happening in the next few weeks to a month (I am leaning towards a month although we have been told less)... 


* Hardwood floors put through a lot of the main floor. 
* New baseboards in the main areas of the main floor.
* New kitchen- the whole thing
* New banisters
* Take out two columns and the walls between the three that are there and add a support beam, leaving us with only one, smaller column. 


Are we crazy! I think so! These things were all going to happen WAY down the road, but with the basement flooding... things got sped up and things link to each other so it is all happening NOW!!!




I am going to write a "before" post for each of the big things we are getting done, so look for me adding those below this post during the next few days. 

* Floors
* Banisters
* 3 Columns/wall
* Kitchen


I hope I can make it though the next few weeks... 
Stressing *just a little* bit!



2 comments:

  1. So excited to see everything! Good luck and try not to stress too much;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the progress on your house. Looks like a lot of work, but will be so worth it! Keep the updates coming!!

    ReplyDelete