Update

We have been busy weeding, trimming trees and
 buying stuff for upcoming projects... 

There were some great Memorial Day sales, so we took part in the savings!



I have picked the paint colors for 5 rooms and the main hallways and we bought some ikea sofa tables (on sale!) and a vanity for the bathroom. My goal for each week is to paint one room and fill up a trash can with weeds. 

Summer Update!
We have start our themed weeks this week but honestly I am feeling pretty overwhelmed so this summer will be more low key than normal. Things are going to be getting pretty crazy around here before is calms down and I don't want to go nuts! The kids will be happier if I am happier!!!  We will make our weekly library trip and field trip and besides that we will be going with the flow :)

Here are the themes:
*Reptiles and Amphibians
*Robots
*Legos
*Plants
*Art
*Bikes
* Presidents
*Camping
*Broncos
*Olympics

* Some of these were thought of with a field trip in mind... Can you pick out which one Dave thought of? (I guess there were a few ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment